Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hi, my name's Brian and I'm an alcoholic...

Well, it only took me a couple weeks to log on here and say hello from the e-mail you sent me. It is 3am and I am tired, worked all day, sat for two hours in traffic not moving. At least it isn't hot. I don't have much to say tonight, but I am thinking of an appropriate blog entry; since it will be my first blog ever, it must be spectacular or anticlimatic, either of those extremes as long as it isn't banal.

Well, happy day Des, hope you are taking care of yourself.

Brian

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Brian. Granted I don't know you but I did want to point out that the really dramatic blog you are preparing will not be your first. This one was. Sorry about you having to be up so late.

Desirée said...

Your very first blog! How exciting!! Sometimes it is easiest to formulate a blog entry at 3 a.m., and at others, it is not. Whenever you have thoughts, they are always welcome:)